Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Manderley Collection by Romo Fabrics (textile of the day)

I thought it would be fun to every now and then share some textile inspiration by picking a print to highlight from time to time. To start things off I have selected this print from the Manderley collection by Romo Fabrics. I love the colors, and the pattern is great! I will be highlighting both manufactured and hand printed fabrics, so if you come across a great print that you think should be highlighted, then feel free to shoot me an e-mail!


printed on pure linen

3 comments:

  1. Noticed you posted the Manderley collection by Romo. They have just launched a beautiful new collectio called Samsara which, as they put it, is inspired by nature with hints of the orient. To be honest I think it's a collection of beautiful prints on linen that is going to give any room a new lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    printed fabrics

    ReplyDelete